Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting Started


Phewww......finally the D-day arrived!!!!!!after creating this blog I am making my first posting.
Feels great to share my thoughts and what i observe I am very much thrilled to write...My inspiration for writing is my Cousin Apurva who happens to be a great blogger with very interesting stories.
How life changes ......I have seen this in past 2 and half years. I was a complete brat in my graduation years but after my moms death 2 years ago my life took a complete turn around.
I always used to say everything happens for something good..Dont know this also happened for a good reason????????The answer is Yes..Suddenly I became very matured and took my life very seriously. Since my childhood my life is not so easy...My family undergone lot of hardships...But I was determined that one day i ll get everything which i dreamed. I never stopped dreaming whatever maybe the circumstances...he he its good to be in fantacies...I always like to be happy and laugh...People laugh on how I laugh.I simply enjoy laughing...so, everyday I make sure that i watch some clipps or movie which are totally hillarious...so when i feel depressed and unhappy those moments make me laugh loud and others around me as well as they laugh on seeing me laughing with my heart out and keeping my hand on my mouth(Courtsey- Haweli Group). Doing business was my childhood dream..I took admission in Amity University ,Noida after passing my BCom from Podar College , Mumbai. I have taken MBA Marketing.Marketing has always been an attractive field for me. Now, I have completed 1 year of MBA and it feels great.I have learnt so much things, groomed my personality, improved my communication skills and by living far from the house its a great lesson to do all the things on your own. I chose Delhi for my hobby as well.. I like travelling alot especially travelling to remote places in Himalayas ,enjoying emaculating and prestine beauty of snowclad mountains and the mysteries they have....

No comments: